Are you thinking of choosing the no.1 real estate agent in Noosaville for selling your property in the region? Rob Anderson and the team at Robert James Realty is the no. 1 real estate agent in Noosaville suburb. We have been in the field of real estate for more than 14 years. We always provide the required assistance to our clients throughout the property selling process.
If you are about to find a no. 1 real estate agent in Noosaville but hold no idea regarding what questions you should ask to make a right selection.
Below, you can go through the complete list of questions that you can ask for a no. 1 estate agent in Noosaville:
- What is your method for listing my property at a genuine price? Make sure that the real estate agent set a property price based on the current market analysis and trends
- How many properties have you sold in total, in Noosaville?
- What will be your entire commission and whether there are any additional charges or not?
- What source do they use to make transactions? Whether it is secure or not!
- Does the real estate agent handle all the work itself or they reference someone else for handling it?
- How much time on an average do your listings take to sell?
- Can you provide the contact number of at least three past clients?
Being a seller, whether I can expect confidentiality or not!
Once the whole questioning process completed, you should take some time to rethink and come to the decision that whether the interviewed real estate agent would be the most suitable for you or not. No need to be doubtful! At any point, if you think that the agent is not telling the truth, try to discover more about them and then whatever your decision is, just stick with it. In Noosaville, Rob Anderson team of Robert James Realty is renowned for being one of the most trustworthy real estate agents in the region. We have been working in the field of real estate for more than 14 years. Our professional agents offer the required assistance all through the selling process.